Translate

Friday, November 14, 2014

Bob from Sesame Street has a website!

 You know what's pretty cool? The power of technology! You know what's even cooler? Bob McGrath ( Bob) from Sesame Street has a brand new website! I posted the link in my last article, which you should totally check out.
 It has a bunch of cool photos of his early life, his life in Japan, and some cool Sesame Street pictures to look at!
 It's pretty awesome, and you should check it out. There's also some videos on there, which I did not get the chance to look on it.
 Also, it shows Bob's email, and I emailed him: sesamebob@gmail.com. He also has a mailing list on there, and there's also a little blog.
 He also got a YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, which you should also check out. ( On his YouTube, there's a video of him skydiving, and he's 82! Now, that's good health!)
 Bob McGrath is awesome, like we know on Sesame Street, and this website tends to prove it even, more, which I don't know how is even possible!
 That's about it. I don't have much information today but I have plenty good reasons. Remember to check out my other blog, The Laurel and Hardy Fan, where I will be posting on later today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment