Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Fan Fiction Fridays: The Muppets vs. The Villians

 Every week on Friday, I'll do a little series I like to call Fan Fiction Fridays. Today, I'm going to do a story about The Muppets facing all the villians they've had to face in the past. That sounds PRETTY odd. However, in between, all this, The Muppets are putting on a show with the cast of Sesame Street, The Fraggles, and The Muppeteers ( the people who puppeteer The Muppets.) Anyhow, I don't want to spoil it, but here is chapter 1:

Kermit: Okay, Scooter, let's run through our checklist!
Scooter: Yes, sir!
( Behind them, is Fozzie)
Fozzie: Hey, Gonzo, want to hear my jokes?
Gonzo: Sure, Fozzie!
Fozzie: Okay, why did a..
( Behind them is The Electric Mayhem)
Dr. Teeth: Let's rehearse our musical number!
Janice: Yeah, like, fer sure!
Kermit: Everybody, QUIET!!! We've got a show to put on and we can't all be talking when I'm trying to run through our plans for the show!
Miss Piggy: Uh.. Kermie, right now it's 7:29. The show starts at 7:30.
Kermit: I've got plans to run through!
Fozzie: Kermit, the show starts in 1 minute!
Kermit: Oh. Scooter, see if the guest stars are ready.
Scooter: Whatever you say, boss!
( Scooter goes up to dressing rooms and there's 6 of them: One for the large Sesame Street characters, one for small Sesame Street characters, one for the Fraggle Five, one for the rest of the Fraggles, and two dressing rooms for the Muppeteers)
Scooter: Well, this could take a while..

Kermit: ( behind the O in " The Muppet Show") It's The Muppet Show with our very special guest stars! YAYYY!
( The theme song goes on)
Kermit: Thank you! Thank you! Tonight sure is a very special show. Because, all of the creations of Jim Henson are here. The Sesame Street cast is here, so is The Fraggles, as well as The Muppeteers! But, before we have all that excitement on our show, we've got...
Constantine: ( pushes Kermit aside) We've got Dominic Badguy and Long John Silver doing a song-and-dance routine!
( audience throws things at Constantine)
Constantine: So, what? I'm Constantine, world's most dangerous frog. Does it really matter? Anyhow, tonight, instead of the goody-goody Muppets, we'll have the baddy-baddy villains blow up you guys, the audience! So, what do you say?
Audience: No! Boo!!!
Constantine: Well, it sucks to be you, I guess.
Fozzie: Hey, not so fast, Constantine!
Constantine: Oh, look, here comes bear. ( sarcastically) Yippee.
Fozzie: You can't take over this show! Kermit was looking forward to it a lot! Oh, and, he already has the opening number set up: The Sesame Street cast is going to be " Sing!"
Constantine: Oh, well, I don't care what that good frog, Kermit says. I won't go by rules. Oh, and The Moopets have already tied The Cast of Sesame Street up.
Kermit: Wait, what? Constantine, I thought you were supposed to be in the gulag.
Constantine: I am. But, I escaped. What do you expect from World's Number One Criminal?
Dominic Badguy: ( off-screen) THAT SHOULD BE MY TITLE!
Constantine: No, it shouldn't. And, I'm still taking over the show.
Kermit: I gotta save the cast of Sesame Street!
Miss Piggy: Listen, Constantine, you don't get away with this that easily, bucko!
Kermit: Thanks, Piggy!
Miss Piggy: Here's what'll happen to anyone that even TRIES to ruin our shows. ( karate-chops Constantine in the face, and he goes flying into the audience) AND, STAY THERE!!
Fozzie: Thanks, Piggy!
Miss Piggy: Anything to keep this show alive!
Kermit: Anyways, I'm sorry about that. Here is the opening number, " Sing!"

Big Bird: I'm feeling a little down today...
Elmo: Elmo can cheer Big Bird today!
Big Bird: I don't think Elmo can cheer me up today.
Cookie Monster: ME HAVE IDEA FOR BIRD!
Big Bird: What, Cookie Monster?
Cookie Monster: SING!
Grover: Good idea, Cookie Monster! ( singing) Sing, sing a song.
Bert: Sing out loud!
Ernie: And, sing out strong.
Elmo: Don't worry if it's not good enough..
Cookie Monster: FOR ANYONE ELSE TO HEAR!
Abby Cadabby: Just sing!
Murray: Sing a song!
Oscar: ( speaking) Stop singing, and scram!
Kermit: Guys, I think we're helping. Let's start again!
All, except Big Bird: Sing, sing a song. Sing out loud! And, sing out strong. Don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing! Sing a song!
Big Bird: Hmm.. I don't think it's working.
Elmo: One more time!
Everyone, except Big Bird: Sing, sing a song. Sing out loud! And, sing out strong. Don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing! Sing a song!
Big Bird: ( singing) La de da da do do da de da da da da! La! ( speaking) Thanks, singing made me feel better. Thanks, guys!
Everyone: You're welcome, Big Bird!
Big Bird: Alright, well, I've got to help Chris with something at Sesame Street! Bye! ( starts walking, but falls in a trap)
Constantine: Done by me!
Kermit: Everybody! Let's save Big Bird!
Big Bird: Man, it's awful dark in here.. I mean, down here.

 Stay tuned for chapter 2 next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment