Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Why Do Muppet Fans Need the Internet?

 Well, it's me again!! This time with a topic that not much people could answer. And, if they did, they would say, " I don't know. I guess we just need it." I will provide a lengthy answer to: Why do Muppet fans need the internet?
 Muppet fans need the internet for 1. YouTube. YouTube provides many, many, many Muppet YouTube videos that we would have never heard of otherwise. It also gives us old favorites that have been released on DVD for less than you would have to pay regular for them. YouTube is pretty awesome because of all those reasons.
 2. Google. Did you know there's a search engine named GOOGLE???? No, but really, I like this because you can search basically anything Muppet-related and chances are some good results will come up. And, if you search " Muppet" 1,860,000 results come up. That's almost 2 million results! You can also go to the great Muppet websites including..
 3. Muppet Central! Muppet Central is wonderful because not only can you view some Muppet news ( from the late 90's up until basically 2013) but you can post on a forum with other Muppet fans! I would consider being a member of this forum, because it's excellent. I also like it because there's interviews with some of The Muppeteers from the time way back when Muppets From Space premiered. I also enjoy...
 4. ToughPigs and The Muppet Mindset! These are some very cool Muppet websites and they give me all my information for articles, as well as being the humorous websites they is. ( I know that was bad grammar. It was intended.) Anyways, I really like how they do sort of like some series, which has inspired me with my Fan Fiction Fridays, Muppet Review Mondays, Muppet Babies Reviews, and Moopet Highlights.
 Well, that's about it for today! Join me tomorrow where I talk All About Animal! ( Sorry about the short article today.) BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment