Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Muppet Babies Reviews: Part 1

 Hi-ho, Muppet fans! Today, I will be reporting about Muppet Babies!! That seems like a quite weird topic, though, now that I think about it... Anyhow, the show began in 1984 and ran until 1991. This weekend, my quest was to set out and watch season 1 of Muppet Babies, which I did. But, however, we're going to take this show 5 episodes at a time, which will lead to my ( 21-part) Muppet Babies adventure! That's right, I'm going to review the whole entire show!! YAYYY! This will take up quite enough of my Muppet Fan ideas, but it'll be a fun one. So, let's get this show started!

 Episode 1: Noisy Neighbors!

This show definitely starts out with a bang with this episode. There's so many great jokes, and I would watch SuperGonzo if that was made into a 45-season show!
Plot: The Babies have to quiet Baby Animal down because Officer Caruthers is complaining about the noise.
Best Joke: In SuperGonzo, Gonzo announces that he's in love with Baby Piggy but doesn't want to show it. Piggy says, " I'm in love!" and Gonzo gets down on one knee, saying, " Me, too!"
Some Thoughts: I thought that this episode was funny because what everybody tried to do to get Animal to quiet down never worked, but that was the funny part, in my opinion.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Episode 2: Dental Hyjinks!
Plot: Baby Fozzie has a loose tooth, and is worried about having it pulled at the dentist.
Best Joke: At the end, when Baby Fozzie comes back and all the babies then want to go to the dentist because Fozzie got a sticker and a balloon!
Some Thoughts: Loose Tooth Boogie is such a catchy song! I've had it stuck in my head for a few days now, and I can't get it out. Loose Tooth Boogie..
Overall Rating: 5 stars/5 stars I LOVED IT!

Episode 3: Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Dark?
Plot: Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker come over and need The Babies' help on how to help fix Beaker's fear of the dark.
Best Joke: When Fozzie says, " Spooky things can also happen in the dark!" and Beaker gets worried, and the rest of the Muppet Babies say, " Fozzie!"
Some Thoughts: This marks the first appearance of Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker, and can I say one thing: The way they look and talk is adorable!!!
Overall Rating: 5.1/5 stars ( It's just so fantasticly fantastic!)

Episode 4: Raiders of the Lost Muppet
Plot: When Baby Animal goes missing during a game of hide-and-seek, the Muppet Babies have to conquer their fears of the basement while searching for him.
Best Joke: I love the part where they go on an epic mine cart chase, just like in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!! The Muppet Babies are always funny when they do parodies..
Some Thoughts: I like how when Baby Gonzo, Baby Scooter, Baby Rowlf, and Skeeter are searching, they find themselves in a jungle ( because Animal is often referenced to as an animal.).
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Episode 5: Scooter's Hidden Talent
Plot: The Muppet Babies all figure out their talents, but Scooter doesn't know yet what his talent could be.
Best Joke: In the Leonardo Da Frog part, the Mona Lisa ( Baby Piggy) exchange is really funny!
Some Thoughts: I'm sort of in awe of how talented Scott Brownlee is when he wrote Dream for Your Inspiration... That song deserves an Emmy...or 2.. or 3...or 4... or 5... or 6... or 7... or 592..
Overall Rating: 5/5 stars

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little tiny reviews of the first 5 episodes of Muppet Babies! Stay tuned into my blog for more Muppet Babies reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment