Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Muppet Fan Teens' Muppet Fan Inc.

  Hello, guys! It is me, The Muppet Fan and I haven't posted in like a gazillion thousand million billion gazillion years. But, I have an important thing to talk to you about: Muppet Fan Inc.
 As some of you may know, my son created a blog with his friend called The Muppet Fan Teens and over at that blog, they have created a new YouTube series that is called Muppet Fan Inc. Muppet Fan Inc. is about 2 people named Patrick and Ryan that start a company called Muppet Fan Inc. And when a person named Jack, a life-long Muppet fan, wants to apply, he gets the job. After Patrick fires Ryan, Patrick's boss Evan needs to come to sort things out. And, through a serenade of The Lion Sleeps Tonight, things get slightly back to normal (even though this office was never normal).
 I'm a horrible person at writing descriptions, so just watch the video so that you'll know what the heck I'm talking about.
 Now, enough about me. Why don't you just watch the video already? Here, I'll give you some help: I'll put the video right below this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment