Translate

Friday, January 9, 2015

More Muppet-Vision-3-D news

  I just read the Mouse Planet Disneyland newsletter, and I was very, very appalled at what I saw.. I saw very strange photos of what used to be Muppet-Vision-3-D...... WOW.
  There's a lot of changes, that are very visible. How about we compare? Muppet-Vision-3-D against whatever the heck this Frozen show is called out. Just saying, Muppet-Vision-3-D will win..... by a lot.
  Us Muppet fans are still getting over the fact that Disney does not want Muppet-Vision-3-D to continue at California Adventure.... WOW.... I'm surprised that I even have to report this.
  Comparison of the two. Here is a comparison of the outdoor areas:


                                                                                              
Picture of Muppet Vision 3D Theater sign at Disney's California Adventure Park
I need to give the photo credit to Family Vacation Getaways at Los Angeles!
 
Let's compare? Shall we? This Muppets banner has six lovable characters, while the Frozen banner has none.. Point, Muppets. The Muppets has film strips rolling while it says Muppet-Vision-3-D, while the Frozen thing says its title on ice... I think that's a point for Muppets. The Frozen thing looks more like a palace, where The Muppets looks like a theater... That's a close call. One of my advisors has just informed me that a theater is more interesting than a palace. Okay, next photos!!!!!!


 
Yeah, so... There's a poster saying Crown Jewel Theater going against an awesome Muppets poster which also features The Muppets' autographs. The Crown Jewel theater has girl colors, while The Muppets have the Muppets' traditional colors and also blue-and-white. I think The Muppets will win this.
 
 
 Let's compare the content.. While I have not seen the Frozen show, I can almost garuntee it is not as good as The Muppet-Vision-3-D ( a.k.a 4-D). Frozen has very stupid sing-along songs, with the live stage performance. Fozzie, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and the rest of the gang are most likely better.
 
Sadly, California fans will need to say goodbye to The Muppets at Disneyland... I feel bad. There is hardly any more news to report, but I will get back to everyone about the subject.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Personally, the Muppet Vision 3D is actually more detailed than the Frozen sing along show, even in the queue when I went there to see the show. Just by looking at the queue, they look bare just by looking at the walls and the planters in the queue, I think the Muppet Vision 3D is more detailed than just an empty queue decoration. And the hallway to the show, it's too much, too much decorations and the pre show area is too empty just by looking at it. But luckily, Walt Disney World still has the same show.

    ReplyDelete