Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Even More Muppet-Vision-3-D news

Well, there's some more news on Muppet-Vision-3-D, except it's not even news. Via Instagram, I asked a fellow Muppet fan if they wanted to write on my blog. They said, " Yes!" then wrote, " I'm honestly very shocked and disappointed. As a hardcore fan, it was a destination that was on my bucket list.. guess it's not happening. Haha I say we start a petition!"
 To which I replied, " For my liking, that doesn't seem like a good idea.. I SAY WE GRAB SOME ANIMALS AND BARGE INTO DISNEY... No, I'm just kidding. A petition would be fine." So, I just started a petition. Right here. Right now.
 All you need to do is comment on this post saying your name, and I'll put down your name for the petition. I don't care if you comment as a guest, or whatever you do. I won't present it to Disney until we get 500 signatures. I hope that's enough.
 Sorry for the short post today and for the lack of posting. Just be here in 9 days when I will report my short Muppety-filled trip to New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment