Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Series called Muppet Fan Interviews!

 Hi-ho, Muppet fans! Today, I am starting a new series here on The Muppet Fan called Muppet Fan interviews, where I interview some highly dedicated Muppet fans. Today, we are going to be interviewing a guy named Ryan. So, let's get on with the questions:

The Muppet Fan: Hello, Ryan!
Ryan: Hello!
TMF: Okay, let's get straight to the questions. What Muppet feature films have you seen?
R: Okay, so I've seen the one where Walter joins ( The Muppets). I've also seen Muppets Most Wanted, and have also seen Muppets Treasure Island and The Muppets Take Manhattan. There's one more.
TMF: Who is your favorite Muppet, and why?
R: Cookie Monster, because he loves cookies. And, because he's just, like, awesome.
TMF: What Muppet Show episodes ( you can give us a description of the ones you have seen)  have you seen?
R: The ones that I've seen-- hmm, the only one I've ever seen is the first episode of The Muppet Show.
TMF: Have you ever seen any other Muppet productions besides their feature films, and Muppet Show and Sesame Street episodes?
R: Let me think.. I've seen a really funny episode of Muppets Tonight. Muppet Fan?
TMF: What?
R: " Once, there was a little ant.." CRASH!!! " Why'd you kill the ant?"
TMF: That's a great episode. What's your favorite Sesame Street moment?
R: This is really making me think. I like the dots in the first episode of Sesame Street.
TMF: I heard you have seen frogfan76.
R: Yes, I have.
TMF: What's your favorite frogfan76 moment?
R: The one where he throws his Walter plush out of the window during his morning routine.
TMF: What Muppets merchandise do you own?
R: Well, I own the first season of The Muppet Show on DVD. Uh, I own Kermit and Fozzie puppets, just because. Let me think. I probably have more stuff. I have the Muppets DVD where Walter joins. I definitely think I have more stuff. I have a Cookie Monster stuffed animal. And another Cookie Monster stuffed animal.
TMF: What's the name of that song?
R: Of what song?
TMF: What's the name of THAT song?
R: " The Rainbow Connection" by Kermit sung in The Muppet Movie, and also a lovely rendition by frogfan76.
TMF: How do you feel about Muppet-Vision-3-D closing to make a Frozen show?
R: Like, I feel like it wasn't the best Muppet thing that The Muppets have ever made. But, it's still good. And, I liked it and I think they shouldn't have closed it. They shouldn't have closed it because of Frozen. They're turning everything into Frozen now. They shouldn't call it " Disneyland," they should start calling it " Frozenland" now.
TMF: What's your favorite Muppets Tonight Muppet, and why?
R: The blue elephant, Seymour because he crushes a ant. ( referring to the Rick Moranis episode)
TMF: What's the name of that song?
R: WOULD YOU STOP ASKING ME THIS QUESTION?
TMF: What are your thoughts on my blog?
R: What do you mean?
TMF: What do you think of my blog?
R: Um, I think it feels good that you're interviewing me. And, I think that you write really good Muppet stuff on your blog.
TMF: Thank you for that comment. Do you think the original Snuffy was creepy?
R: Yes.
TMF: Why?
R: Because, he looks like he had neon yellow eyes.
TMF: How do you feel about Jim Henson dying young, at the age of 53?
R: If he was still alive, he could've walked up to the people at Disney and say, " DON'T take Muppet-Vision-3-D away!"
TMF: Are you saying we should start a protest?
R: ( laughing) I think they would say, " GET OUT!"
TMF: Good thoughts. By the way, on my blog, I recently started a petition to get Muppet-Vision back. What do you think?
R: I think it's a great idea.
TMF: We haven't gotten any signatures yet. What do you think?
R: I think if Walt Disney was still alive, he wouldn't even make Frozen. So, Muppets could still be there.
TMF: Well, I think that Frozen is very Disney-esque, except in a bad way.
R: Yes, it is.
TMF: If Jim Henson was still alive, what do you think he would've said about Muppet-Vision-3-D?
R: I think he would've said, " You're not talking my ideas away to put a stupid show in."
TMF: Just to let you know, Jim Henson never said " stupid" in his life.
R: He should've, at least once.
TMF: You know what's even more sad?
R: What?
TMF: Is that Muppet-Vision-3-D was Jim Henson's last project before he died.
R: Seriously? They should really  take Frozen away.
TMF: If I showed you a video of Muppet-Vision-3-D, what would your reactions be?
R: I've already seen it, and I think it's really funny.
TMF: If you were related to any of the Muppet performers, how would you react?
R: I would be like, " OH MY GOSH!!! CAN I HOLD THE PUPPET THAT YOU PUPPETEER?"
TMF: What's the name of that song?
R: STOP!
TMF: Do you think me or frogfan76 is the Bestest Internet Muppet Fan?
R; I would probably go with you. 'Cause frogfan76 makes his videos just to be funny.
TMF: On my blog posts, I try to be funny except usually fail..
R: ( laughing) I think that comment you just said was funny!
TMF: If Frozen was not made, would the world be a better place?
R: Yes, because Frozen is ruining Disney.
TMF: What's just sad is that I literally just heard neighbors singing Frozen.
R: It's 6:00.
TMF: That was a very random comment. Do you know who Charlie Chaplin is?
R: Nope.
TMF: ( stares at camera) You see, that's what's wrong with America. What are your thoughts toward Elmo?
R: I think Elmo should learn to say the word " I."
TMF: Do you prefer Kermit or Fozzie?
R: Kermit, because, uh, Kermit is better.
TMF: How do you feel about the constant FaceTimes that I always request for you?
R: I like that we FaceTime each other and that we are friends, because I don't get to see you in person that often. ( shows TMF his foot) Look at my foot.
TMF: Cool foot... How would you feel if you got to meet Jim Henson?
R: I would probably be like, " CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH BECAUSE YOU CREATED THE MUPPETS?? YOU PERFORMED KERMIT!"
TMF: How would you feel if I randomly started playing the piano right now?
R: This is a Muppets interview...
TMF: Whatever. Have you ever seen Muppet Babies?
R: I've seen a clip of Muppet Babies in a Muppet movie.
TMF: THAT WAS IN MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN, NOT THE SHOW MUPPET BABIES! Take a wild guess. Who do you think performed Gonzo the Great?
R: I DON'T KNOW! Um... Miranda Lambert?
TMF: NOOOO!!!! Y'see, average Muppet fan here. Average Muppet fan. Dave Goelz performed Gonzo the Great, not Miranda Lambert.
R: Okay!
TMF: What is your 2nd favorite Sesame Street character?
R: Uh.. Elmo.
TMF: Why?
R: Because, I like Elmo.
TMF: Fantastic explanation, Ryan.
R: People are going to think this interview was made up, even though it wasn't.
TMF: Yeah, because even people like me can't make this stuff up.
R: I probably have the biggest imagination in The United States. I'm surprised I thought of... POTATOES!
TMF: Question: do you like mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes?
R: Sweet potatoes. This is turning into a non-Muppet interview.
TMF: Just to let you know: You can't hear it through a blog, but we are cracking up right now.
R: ( laughing so much) I know. My head fell off.
TMF: People of America, don't worry: Ryan's head did not fall off. When you think of Muppets, what do you think of?
R: DRUMS!
TMF: When  you think of Muppets, you think of drums?
R: When I think of Animal, I think of drums.
TMF: WELL, I TOLD YOU TO THINK ABOUT MUPPETS!!!!
R: POTATOES!
TMF: What is it with you and potatoes?
R: I didn't even have potatoes for dinner tonight.
TMF: That was a wonderful sentence. Bravo.
R: Is the interview over?
TMF: I don't know. Do you want it to be?
R: No.
TMF: If you saw Kermit with a big head, what would you think of?
R: POTATOES!
TMF: All you can say is potatoes.
R: ( contiulously saying potatoes) I have to whisper a secret to you.
TMF: What is it?
R: Potatoes.
TMF: Hey, Ryan!
R: Yeah?
TMF: What's the name of that song?
R: ( starts singing, " POTATOES!") That's the name of that song. Can we wrap this interview up?
TMF: Sure! Bye, people! That was just THE Muppet Fan interviewing his friend Ryan, and join us tomorrow when we talk about something. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment