Translate

Friday, October 10, 2014

Constantine's Interview with the Lemur!

I am Constantine, world's most dangerous frog. At the end of Muppets Most Wanted, I got trapped in a gulag and I escaped. What do UUUUUUUU expect from world's most dangerous frog? So, today, I sat down with the Lemur and had a chat with him. DIM THE LIGHTS!!!!!!!
 
Constantine: Okay, so, HALLLLLOOOOOO!O!!!!!! Oh, wait, the cameras are rolling. I've got to act like Kermit.
Lemur: Don't reveal that! They think I'm Ricky Gervais! Don't let them know that you're Constantine and I'm the Lemur!
Police Officer: What did you just say?
Constantine: I said....
Police Officer: NO SONG-AND-DANCE NUMBERS!!!!!!
Lemur: Sorry, Officer...
Police Officer: Wait, so, you're Constantine and you're the Lemur?
Constantine: Maybe.. maybe not..
Lemur: Yes, we are! And, now, our names will go down in history as the best criminals ever!!!!
 
 
Constantine: Ahem... my name. Because..
Lemur: WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Police Officer: Let's take you down to the Gulag.. again.
Miss Piggy: NOT SO FAST!!!
Police Officer: Piggy? You're on his side?
Miss Piggy: HI-YAAA! ( karate-chops Police Officer)
Constantine: You do know I'm Constantine, world's most dangerous frog. Correct?
Miss Piggy: I THOUGHT YOU WERE KERMIT!!!
Constantine: What a woman.. ( falls over)
Lemur: Piggy! No! There goes Constantine!
Kermit: What was that for, Piggy? I am Constantine!
( Piggy faints)

So, I recovered from my injury, and, then, I came to post this article! Leave your thoughts in the interview down below.
Person: What's down below?
I give up... A-buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment