Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A New Blog I Created!

 Yesterday, due to the enormous success of this blog ( 340 views in a month and a half! THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE!!!!), I created a new blog.
 I know what you're thinking: " WAH! WAH! NO MORE MUPPET FAN FOR ME!!!!! I SPENT MY PAST MONTH AND A HALF READING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T GOING TO BE POSTING ANY NEW STUFF ANYMORE!"
 I can sum up my response in 2 words: You're wrong. I will still post every day on this blog, as well as the other blog.
 So, what's this blog about, you say? It's about two great comedy geniuses of the 20's and 30's named Laurel and Hardy. They were excellent comics.
 Here's the link: thelaurelandhardyfan.blogspot.com
 I hope that you check it out. As usual, it will display my sort of sense of humor as I discuss Laurel and Hardy news and review their films in chronological order. I hope you like it!
 Now, I know what you're probably thinking: WHERE MY MIPPET NWS?
 Here it is:

There! Is that good enough for you? Well, even if it isn't, I'm still going to leave you hangin...........

No comments:

Post a Comment