Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

45 Sesame Street episodes to watch for Sesame Street's 45th anniversary!

 Yesterday, Sesame Street turned 45 years old! Can you believe it? In something reminiscent to what ToughPigs did yesterday for the occasion, I am going to ( fanfare) watch 45 episodes of SESAME STREET! You know where we're going to start? Episode 1! But, I also need some help. I don't know 45 episodes of Sesame Street that I could watch! So, please comment on this blog post! Directions on commenting:

1. Hit the comment button at the bottom of this post!
2. Type in what episode you think I should watch.
3. Show what number episode it is and how I could find it!
4. POST YOUR MESSAGE!!

 There! It's as simple as that! Bye! See you tomorrow when I start this!

No comments:

Post a Comment