Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Year's Eve

8:00: I turn on New Year's Rockin' Eve. WHAT?? The channel blocked that show out, due to some stupid errors.
8:03: After crazy attempts, I turn on A Toast to 2014! with Miss Piggy in it.
8:12: So far, we learned about belfies ( butt selfies) doing the Nae-Nae, and Miss Piggy wondering if chocolate is protein. But, sadly, we are at a commercial break.
8:14: I WANT TO HEAR MISS PIGGY, NOT COMMERCIALS!
8:14: They announce where the party is on A Toast to 2014. However, they are wrong, because everyone knows my house is where THE PARTY IS AT!!!
8:15: I'm waiting for a nice Miss Piggy insight on this news... I'm not finding any.
8:17: " Mariah Carey"... " the world's biggest music diva" Ah-hem, what about a certain pig???
8:18: On the subject of Consicious on Coupling, Miss Piggy states, " If Kermit tried that on moi, it would be more like unconscious on coupling! HMMF!" That was a wonderful comment.
8:20: I don't like the subject of Rihanna's " Drunk on Love." Piggy, please?
8:21: Commercial break.
8:22: Still commercial break.
8:23: STILL COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:24: I GIVE UP!
8:24: Ooh, they're talking about Vine. I love Vines!
8:27: I love the Vine of the sad baby turned happy by " Dark Horse" by Katy Perry!
8:29: More talk about Vines.
8:30: I love the Apparently kid!! Please have Piggy talk about this!
8:32: We're at commercial, except on the "Coming Soon" it showed Miss Piggy having his comments on Frozen's Let it Go: " Let it goooo! No, seriously. Just let it go. Honestly."
8:33: More commercials, sadly.
8:34: Not this again.
8:35: An introduction to ALS's Ice Bucket Challenge! OOH!
8:37: Justin Beiber pouring ice water on his head. Yeah. So, that happened.
8:39: I love these Ice Bucket Challenge fails!
8:40: Talking about the dark things of Frozen. WOW! Way to go, #toast2014 !
8:41: Miss Piggy just said, " LET IT GOOOO! LET ITGOOOO! No, honestly. Please! Let it go!"
8:42: Commercial break. Way to be original.
8:43: Ooh! Interesting commercials... NOT!!!
8:44: We now bring you to your,like, 4th horrible commercial break.
8:46: Now, we are back and talking about the Olympics.
8:48: I expect a 8-minute news thing about Derek Jeter retiring in the future....
8:48: If there was a way to escape it...
8:50: I'm getting a bit sleepy.. but, NO, I must stay up 'til at least 10:00 to see DA PIG!!
8:51: You know, I don't understand what the whole shebang is about LeBron James................
8:52: Just as I expected.. Derek Jeter.
8:52: Derek Jeter's teammates were just holding up a sign saying RE2PECT. What does that mean?
8:54: WHERE'SDAPIG?
8:55: Oh, goodie.... ANOTHER commercial break.
8:58: We are back, and talking about entertainment!
8:59: And, we are sadly talking about Taylor Swift's " Shake it Off." Miss Piggy just commented, " Shake it off! Shake it off! Oh my god! I love that song! It's by.." I did not catch the rest.
9:00: They are talking about the awesome movie, The LEGO Movie.
9:00: They are now talking about Guardians of the Galaxy, which I have yet to see.
9:01: They are talking about The Walking Dead, where Miss PIggy said, " The Walking Dead? I thought they were talking about former celebrities who got bad publicity. I thought to myself that would be way too scary!"
9:02: Miss Piggy said, " I like the whole Sharknado thing, but I don't want to start any rumors saying
that I will be in a new movie called Pork-nado!" with her disgusted look.
9:04: Blah blah blah Matthew McConaughey Johnny Carso.. I mean, Jimmy Fallon blah blah.
Where's Miss Piggy?
9:05: Ooh.. Johnny Cars.. I mean,Jimmy Fallon. Johnny C.. I mean, Jimmy Fallon likes The Muppets........
9:06: Johnny Car... I mean, Jimmy Fallon has been associated with The Muppets....
9:08: Commercial break. Nothing new.
9:09: Only.... Two.... hours.... and.... fifty.... one.... minutes... left!!!!!!!
9:09: We're back!
9:10: In the USA, 2014 was the year of the butt. That;s what they are saying.
9:11: J-LO created a song about booties..... with Iggy Azalea. WHY THE HECK IS EVERYBODY TALKING BOUT BUTTS? OH, REALLY! NOW,ALL ABOUT THAT BASS!!!!
9:11: Apparently, Anaconda is just a video for Nicky Minaj to show off her twerking. What has this world come to?
9:12: The video should be banned.
9:12: WOW! SELFIES OF BUTTS!!!! BELFIES!!! WHA??
9:13: Are we really still talking about butts???????  WHY WOULD THEY SHOW PHOTOS OF IT? PLEASE SHOW THE MUPPET SHOW INSTEAD!!!
9:14: NOW, THE HOSTS ARE TALKING ABOUT BUTTS??? WOW! A five-minute segement on butts, only to go to a commercial break?????
9:16: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad we are in commercial break.
9:19: We are back!! Ooh.. Orlando Bloom taking a punch at Justin Bieber... That's not a good idea.
9:20: Jimmy Fallon says Bloom's hand was sore, because the hand completely missed the face!!
9:20: About celebrity hackings, Miss Piggy says, " Oh, I think it's terrible about those celebrity photos getting out!"
9:21: Which leads to a whole sketch about people getting hacked.
9:21: Wow. Bad celebrity gossip. On the same show with Miss Piggy. Mind blown. PUFF!!
9:22: Bad pranks. On the same show with Miss Piggy. Mind blown.
9:23: Beyonce screaming. In a song. On the same show with Miss Piggy. Mind blown. BOOM!
9:24: SORRY! I can't help but laugh by the old man doing the Robot!! HA HA HA!! LOL1
9:25: Auto correct. Thats exactly what i;m tryign to do riht now. It's not working.
9:27: Useless baseball facts! YEAH!
9:30: We are now in commercial break.
9:31: While everybody that is currently in my house will be asleep, I will be up reviewing Miss Piggy's performance!
9:32: I am currently out of comments, due to the fact that sadly commercials are the only thing availiable right now on A Toast to 2014! SO MUCH COMMERCIAL BREAKS #Toast2014
9:34: We're back, and talking about celebrity fashion.
9:35: blah blah blah Kardashian blah blah blah
9:36: Jennifer Lawrence-- " Conquerer of Surviving in Bloody Movies and Rocking Dressy Dresses"
9:36: Miss Piggy said about Jennifer Lawrence, " Jennifer Lawrence's dress- ha, she got it for me!"
9:38: Blah blah blah Matthew McConaughy again blah diddie blah blah blah fashion stuff
9:40: Mom jeans. Jeans that go up to your ribs. Miss Piggy said, " HA! Mom jeans? Not, unless they make them with diamonds! Wait, do they make them with diamonds? If so, I will buy a pair."
9:40: Commercial break. 'Nuff said.
9:44: We're back on A Toast on 2014!, and we are talking about good pranks! Finally!
9:46: Ha.. the " Devil Baby". Like, the best prank of the year.. Classic...
9:47: And, now a.... AHHHHH!! IT'S A SPIDER!!! Oh, it's all just a prank... I hope..
9:48: Now, a creepy person scaring people in a elevator.
9:48: Now, Miss Piggy says, " Oh, I love that video! Hi-yaaaa!!" then smacks the camera.
9:49: The student is pulling a prank on the teacher. Obvious.
9:50: A huge, elaborate prank.
9:52: The huge, elaborate prank is over.
9:52: Commercials. I choose not to say anything about it.
9:54: NOW, A COMMERCIAL ABOUT BUTTS???????? SERIOUSLY?????
9:55: ANOTHER BUTT COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!
9:55: We're back!
9:56: The hosts make their New Year's Resolutions.
9:56: Celebrities making toasts. It's probably just an excuse for them to drink wine.
9:57: More celebrities= more toasts.
9:58: Miss Piggy says, " Cheers! Is it okay that I already drank some?"
9:59: More celebrities, including some who are not drinking wine. Have they done the same thing as the naughty Miss Piggy?
10:00: YEAH! A TOAST TO 2014 is over, which means I can stop.. Wait, it's not midnight yet. How come that did not go until midnight?
10:01: Who cares? I'll watch The Three Stooges marathon. Ooh, it's Men in Black. A great short, just saying.
10:02: " For duty and humanity!" Wait, you want me to watch The Muppets? Oh, fine, I'll dig up... Wait, I have nothing on my DVR!
10:10: Back after a brownie. Men in Black is almost over... sadly What Muppet stuff to do?
10:13: I got New Year's Rockin' Eve to work!!!!!!! Pompeii by Bastille is now being sung. Is it bad I have no idea what that is or who the singer is?
10:14: Hopefully, we'll find a Muppety Easter egg in here.
10:14: Awww... A couple just got surprised by a vacation... NOW, WHERE'S THE MUPPET IN THIS?
10:15: Aw, really.. Commercials??( shakes it off, which shouldn't sound like a certain annoying song.)
10:15: This is getting hard to keep awake.. ( yawn)
10:17: I'm trying to doze off, but big surprise! It's not working. I'll keep blogging, for.. the.. sake of my...... faaaaans.
10:20: Note: When trying to sleep, it's not helpful to have Nick Jonas blaring in the background. I don't know how other family members do that... Oh, well, only 100 more minutes.
10:21: At least, now, I'm not going... Oh, wowwwww.. wooooooow. Is that fireworks? FIREWORKS RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE??? EXCITING!!!!
10:25: I bet you're having a real blast finding out about why I can't sleep at 1:00 in the morning. Feel free to leave at any..... ( snores)
10:26: I wish A Toast to 2014! was on.
10:28: That's so sweet! A man just got down on one knee, proposed to a girl, and they get to go on an exclusive honeymoon vacation!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!
10:30: More butts??? Jason DeRulo is singing a song called " Talk Dirty to Me". Wow. Very promising, Jason.
10:31: I WILL STAY UP!!! I am determined to stay up for the next 90 minutes, for my 600 fans... Boy, is this going to be mentioned on next year's year in review!
10:32: Surprisingly, Talk Dirty to Me is kind of catchy.. But, never mind that. I wish there was a cameo appearance by Kermit the Frog in this.
10:33: Seeing the ceremony at Rockefeller Center is making me excited for my Muppet-packed trip to New York on the 22nd!
10:35: MY EYES HAVE BAGS UNDER THEM!!!!!!!!!!
10:36: Hmm... have you ever noticed how commercial breaks go on too LONG?
10:39: Florida Georgia Line is providing some nice, cultural experience to this otherwise sick, vulgar show. - If Sam the Eagle Was Hosting This Show
10:40: I'm sorry, I was bored!
10:44: I'm getting very sleepy.. You are very lucky I promised you guys I did this.
10:44: " JUDGEMENT FREE!!!!!" " JUDGEMENT FREE!!!!!" " Alright, I already said Judgement free 5 times. Why should i say it again?"
10:45: Wahhh! A performance by One Direction! I swear, they have a secret plan to take over the universe!
10:45: Dang it! What I hate worse than One Direction is commercial breaks.
10:47: The ability to stay awake is a.....a..... Alright, I really need some water and a big bucket..
10:48: Can I survive 72 more minutes? CAN I? CAAANNNN IIIIII?
10:49: The short answer to that is I can't. I will prove it to you. I'll do my best, but just saying..
10:50: Really? One Direction? Story of my Life? I need some commentary by Miss Piggy! If only A Toast to 2014! was still on..
10:51: 69............................ So close............
10:52: 68............................ So close............
10:55: I might sleep. I apologize if I do .
11:11: Sorry, I went through some minor difficulties that had to do with my computer, but I'm back with 50 minutes left!
11:12: Gah! There's news on, no New Year's Rockin' Eve...
11:14: hey recorded this message using my iPad mini microphone
11:17: That didn't work as good as I thought.
11:18: New. Year's Eve news is not as interesting as you'd think......
11:18: I need some Miss Piggy commentary or Johnny Car.... I mean, Jimmy Fallon news. ( That's a reference of a reference! You just got schooled by a Muppet encyclopedia!)
11:20: I can go without sleep for just 40 more minutes, right?
11:21: this iPad mini message is probably going to come out wad
11:22: How did it get wad out of bad? Whatever...
11:22: 3 and a half hours into this post marathon.... so close to ending it!!!!!
11:25: justsoclose
11:28: New Year's Rockin' Eve will be on in just 2 minutes!!!
11:30: We are back at Rockefeller Center with all the performers!
11:32: Oh, goodie. Taylor Swift will be performing at 11:38.
11:33: ( sarcastically) Can not wait.
11:34: REALLY? A COMMERCIAL ABOUT BUTTS? We're at a commercial break. Great.
11:38: Dang. Taylor Swift is performing.
11:41: #YearofTaylor What? It says it in the bottom left corner of the... Who cares?
11:43: Oh, great. Shake it Off...
11:46: Taylor Swift is done and we go to commercial break in the final minutes of 2014.
11:52: Eight more minutes of 2014!!!!!!
11:53: Ryan Seacrest is talking about things!    People: Noooo.
11:54: Aw, dang it.. We got cut to commercial.
11:56: Four more... I can't take the excitement...
11:57: When can we go back to the show?
11:58: We are back!!!!!!! In a minute and a half, we will be counting down...
11:59: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:00: HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! 4 hours of blogging and it paid off! Hope you enjoyed this, and see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment