Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

I'm Back/How Awesome The Great Muppet Caper CD is/Muppet Central Problems/

 Hello, my fanbase of 545 people on the Internet! That's right! I am The Muppet Fan, and I am back and ready with a whole bunch of new ideas for posts.
 I've got a couple of topics here today, one of them being that I'm BACK!!!!! ( Even though we just went over that.) There's not much details about that, but my next side topic is I'M HAVING MUPPET CENTRAL PROBLEMS!!!
 As you might know, Muppet Central is one of Earth's leading authorities on all things Muppets, and they have a nice little discussion forum. WELL, IT'S NOT SO NICE, NOW!!!! I don't want to start any controversy that I am against this site, because I am not. In fact, I love it, I'm just experiencing a few minor ( no, major) problems with it.
 I was fozzieisfunny, and I  haven't been on it for like 2 months. This morning, I realized how I should go on it again. Good idea, right? I changed my name to fozziefunny2. Guess what? I got blocked from the website because I " spammed." What the crap?? I didn't even do anything!!!
 And, then I create a new account called fozziebear2, and I'm still pending approval. They may block me again, if they read this, but I'm begging them not to.
 Now, for our main topic: HOW AWESOME the songs from The Great Muppet Caper are! Now, let's do a little review of each of the songs.

1. Hey, a Movie!   This song is awesome because it develops the standard " This is ALL just a movie" format that they would later use in such movies as Muppets Most Wanted. I like this song because it gets viewers a feel for what type of humor The Muppets have and what the basic idea is. Oh, and later reworked into We're Doing a Sequel! ( We don't know that, but I just like saying pointless " facts".) Also, it features a cameo appearance by Richard Hunt as a taxi driver and it has Sweetums falling into holes. Honestly, who wouldn't want to see this movie after seeing this musical number? Comment your thoughts about this song!
2. Happiness Hotel!  Alright, so Kermit Fozzie and Gonzo are in London where they stumble upon this hotel and sing a song about it. That's one of the best sentences ever. Just saying. This song is awesome, and also generates an excuse for me to say that The Muppets say swears only because this song has h-e-2 hockey sticks in this. Also, Rizzo and the Rats are bellhops which is awesome. This song will get stuck in your head forever, because of its catchy lyrics and funny dialogue. There's an epic all-star Muppet cast in this movie, too. Pretty awesome.

3. Steppin' Out With a Star!  This song is OK. I just like how Kermit sounds saying a whole bunch of fancy words. It's pretty awesome to hear a froggy voice saying fancy stuff. I also like the little dance number with Kermit and his shadow. OK, NEXT!!!!
4. Night Life!  Once again, this song is OK but it's not that good. I mean, I like how Lips is playing the trumpet ( LIPS FOR LIFE!) and I like the vocals by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, but that's about it. ALRIGHT, NEW ONE!!!!
5. Couldn't We Ride!  This is a daring, bold feat of puppetry. Puppets on bikes. Pretty awesome. Jim Henson developed this scene so awesomely I can't get enough of it. Also, Fozzie on a bike just looks adorable. Also, the short commentary by Statler and Waldorf is funny. By watching the beginning of this video, you'd think, " 2 puppets on bikes. ( sarcastically) Wow. So amazing." except then when you see the whole conga line of Muppets on bikes your jaw drops and you immediately want to know the mechanics that were used so you can try it with a puppet. Okay, the next song is my personal favorite...
6. Piggy's Fantasy!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS SO AMAZING!!!!! '" Happiness, Miss Piggy! One caress, Miss Piggy!" GAH!!! KERMIT AND NICKY HOLIDAY FIGHTING IS KINDA LIKE OH MY GOODNESS IS THIS HAPPENING?? I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WOULD DIE TO HAVE THIS SONG SUNG FOR ME A MILLION TIMES BY CHARLES GRODIN!!! AHH!!! THE PERFORMANCES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL IT'S SO AMAZING I CAN"T EVEN... AHH!!!! YOU JUST WANT TO PUT THIS SONG ON REPLAY FOR A MILLION HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS AND THE WATER DANCE IS SO AMAZING THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE HOW HVRIVYwyyefITWEvutfcU!!!!!!! MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!
7. The First Time it Happens!  Sorry about the video quality. There's no picture. This song is cool, too, for the reason that it's AWESOME!! Kermit and Miss Piggy show great chemistry, even without the video you can tell. My favorite part in this is where Miss Piggy starts tap-dancing. It's beautifully choreographed. This song is also cool because, like other songs in this movie, it was written by Sesame Street song writer Joe Raposo!

 Now, that's about it for today's post! So, see you tomorrow for another post! Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment