Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Moopet Highlights: Kermoot the Frog

 Another series I'd like to begin on The Muppet Fan is Moopet Highlights, where we highlight all the Moopets. Today, we'll highlight Kermoot the Frog.
http://puppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kermoot_the_Frog.png   The leader of The Moopets is named Kermoot. He seems like HE is the evil mastermind behind it all. That dirty little face seems just plain evil. Although, he isn't really the leader, he sure seems like an evil person. On top of that, he looks absolutely nothing like Kermit. I like to think of him as The Muppets' Constantine. Anyone see the resemblance? Okay? Just me. Anyways, I really like this Moopet. Now, let's set down, relax, and listen to my exclusive interview I had with Kermoot:

TMF: Hello, Kermoot!
Kermoot: Hello, person..
TMF: How did you join with the Moopets?
Kermoot: Uhh.. I think I came to California and saw they were having auditions for Moopets, so I figured I'd audition. We did a couple shows in California, then we went over to Reno, where we found Fozzie Bear.
TMF: Who makes all the evil plans around here?
Kermoot: I DO!!!!
TMF: Ha! I knew it! You do know that I have security cameras rigged all over the place, and that we are going to post this on The Muppet Fan?
Kermoot: Aw! Dang it!
TMF: Okay. While we work this stuff out, please watch this video of an epic explosion:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Crazy_Harry?file=Crazy_Harry.JPG

Oh, no! Everybody make a run for it!
Kermoot: Including me?
I don't care what you do criminal!
Kermoot: I can make huge explosions happen.
No, Kermoot!!
Kermoot: Pigs.. turtles...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:407-15.jpg

No, come on! Don't blow up Kermit and the Electric Mayhem!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Explosions.jpg


Well, that interview wasn't very good. Moopet Highlight interviews will be better, next time. Kermoot destroyed Kermit and The Electric Mayhem... But, we did learn 2 things: 1. Kermoot can dress up as Crazy Harry, 2. Kermoot likes to explode things and 3. ( the most important thing) Kermoot is the evil mastermind behind The Moopets. Well, what do you know? That's pretty interesting. Well, I'll see you next time on Moopet Highlights!

POLICE!!! POLICE!!! ( police comes in) Arrest Kermoot!
Police: Alright!
Kermoot: Darn this website..





No comments:

Post a Comment